Monday, June 15, 2009

Three times Three

Along with being high came a heightened awareness of all that was around me. Sight, sound, smell, taste, touch. What was there and what wasn't. My thoughts ... I spent a lot of time just thinking when I was high. What I enjoyed most though was synchronicity. The paradigm of three times three. Switch on the television on a random channel and randomize the play list of songs on Windows Media Player and after a while just sitting and enjoying both at the same time. It would all synchronize. I, Me, Myself and the Universe. We would co-exist in perfect unison. I was the third corner of an equilateral triangle of audio, video and my brain; an experiment I later discovered Timothy Leary had done back in the sixties.

It was drug induced psychosis in the making that I wasn't aware of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home